Páginas

martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

From now on...

Good evening everybody,

I haven't been busy with Christmas presents, planning meals or even better, attending crazy Christmas parties.  I've been home resting and it seems I will be doing so for a while, sight! My mind is all there (though my boyfriend tends to defer) but my body isn't cooperating.

So I will get my inspiration for the blog from things I have close by (I am actually reading lots of magazines with great ideas for the holidays) and I keep my fingers crossed hoping my inspiration doesn't decide to have a Christmas break as everybody else.

Since I have lots of free time I wrote all my Christmas cards and posted them yesterday (yes, I did the walking myself and I am that old fashioned) Today I am finishing my last present but I am out of ideas for tomorrow, anyone?

Saludos,

Irene

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario